Returns & Refunds
- Our Return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Exchanged Items MUST be returned WITHIN 30 days.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be Unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale Items
To complete your return, we require an E-mail within 24 hours of receipt, and a picture of the defected or damaged item to:
The Return process is as follows:
1) Take a picture of the defect or damaged item
2) Send the picture with your name and a brief message (including your order number) to the e-mail above.
3) We shall then send a returns address and acknowledge your issue
4) Once the item has been received, we shall then process your refund
Once your return is received and inspected your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your Credit/ Debit card or original method of payment. It may take a few days for the refund to show in your account. This may take up to 3-10 working days, depending on your bank.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Your replacement item will be sent as soon as we have received the original item. If this item is no longer in stock, you will be offered a full refund.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs will be refunded if the product is faulty or defective. Shipping will not be refunded if you have changed your mind or the product was fit for purpose.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Responsibility is with the customer and should an item go missing during posting, it is the customers responsibility to take the claim up with the shipping or handling agent.